At Judy Clune Insurance, your needs are our top priority. That’s why we combine today’s technology with a face-to-face approach to doing business, so you get the best of all worlds. Let us take care of all of your insurance needs from protecting your business to covering your farm, automobile, life, horses, and more. We do it all.
Located at 805 Main Street in downtown Honesdale, PA, Judy is available to meet with her clients whenever and wherever they need her. She’s happy to travel anywhere in Northeast PA and Southeast NY to meet you at your place of business or your home. It’s part of her desire to always go the extra mile for her clients to make sure that you have the coverage you need.
When you contact Judy for your insurance needs, you’re contacting a dedicated and honest agent who is ready and able to answer all of your questions. She’ll be happy to walk you through the entire insurance process and to introduce you to the products and policies that will be most valuable to you.
There are few purchases more important than buying insurance to protect your hard-earned assets and your family. Judy has the know-how and experience necessary to help you navigate the myriad of options available to you until you find the exact coverage that fits your budget and lifestyle. It’s about more than getting the quickest quote and cheapest prices; it’s about protecting what matters the most to you.
Let Judy help you take advantage of the many generous rewards and discount programs available from the top insurance providers. She can help you set up multiple policies and make the smart decision.
Insurance Tips & Tricks:
- Don’t assume! Make sure you do research and talk to your agent. The policy you’ve had for the last 20 years may leave you underinsured.
- Don’t shop on price alone! The saying you get what you pay for also applies to insurance. Do your homework beyond the sticker price.
- Read your policy! Know what you’re signing before you make it final. If you don’t understand, ask your agent to explain.
- Insure your property at the replacement value. If you had to replace your home or car, the replacement cost is generally higher than the market value.
- Call Judy Clune Insurance! Call Judy for an honest agent that will work for you and your family to insure your property, your home, your life, and much more.